Thursday, June 2, 2011

Commercial Drive - East Vancouver Chiropractor; Dr. Dominic Chan DC - " Another Success Story - 'Dancer's Dilemma'"

I thought I'd write today's post about a patient I saw just last week. To offer a background, Roy was a dancer/performing artist who was auditioning for a major production opening shortly in Vancouver. As he stated, it was a 'very big deal' and he desperately wanted a spot. 

The dilemma? Well, he had injured his back the day before during  dance practice while attempting to lift his partner. To make matters worse, his audition was later that day. When I say later, I mean just 2.5 hours away.

Roy was in obvious pain and couldn't even walk without a noticeable limp. He explained he was desperate and came across my website www.drchanchiro.com.  He decided to come in even though he had never seen a Chiropractor before. I examined him, explained what happened, offered him treatment and left him with advice on how to recover at home. This is a message I received from Roy last night, literally 5 days after his one and only visit.


  • Thank You‏

Dominic,
 
Roy here. Tall black guy who injured his lower back and came in to see you 
on Friday 'cuz I had a dance audition that evening. Well, I just wanted to
thank you because my audition was successful and I've been following your
advice with stretches and everything else and today my back is almost back
to normal. I am dancing again which is a plus. I will indeed start focusing
on strengthening my back...
 
Again, thank you much for your help! 
 
Keep up the good work!
 
If you ever find  yourself in a situation similar to Roy, there is relief out there! In the Commercial
Drive area of East Vancouver? Drop by or visit my website here 
COMMERCIAL DRIVE - EAST VANCOUVER CHIROPRACTOR; DR. DOMINIC CHAN DC!!!!  

No comments: