Monday, July 19, 2010

Commercial Drive - East Vancouver Chiropractor; Dr. Dominic Chan DC - "Where Do I Find a Chirorpactor Near Commercial Drive in Vancouver?"





My office is centrally located, just off of Commercial Drive in Vancouver, B.C. I am just one block south of Broadway which is a busy intersection for transit and traffic.
Many people are familiar with the intersection of Broadway and Commercial Drive.

In fact, I often tell people of the Safeway at the intersection of Broadway and Commercial Drive and right away, people know which one I am speaking of. I then go on to tell them that my office is just behind the Safeway on 10th Avenue.

On the ground floor of the EastVan Medical center is where my office is located. Again, the EastVan Medical center is a popular building because along with multiple doctor's offices, it also houses a lab and x-ray facilities.



Please refer to my pictures and you can see exactly what the building looks like and where it is in relation to the Safeway.

Remember to you can always contact your COMMERCIAL DRIVE - EAST VANCOUVER CHIROPRACTOR; DR.DOMINIC CHAN DC HERE or you can call my offices directly at (604) 876-4988

No comments: