Friday, July 17, 2009

Commercial Drive - East Vancouver Chiropractor; Dr. Dominic Chan DC: " A Chiropractor to tell your friends about"


You know what I love about practice? It's when you help a patient and they are so happy and grateful for your care that they say, " You know, my husband/wife/brother/co-worker etc. could really use your care. Do you accept new patients?"

I mean wow! what an awesome compliment. I think it's a great honor to treat the loved ones of my existing patients. But this actually got me thinking, " How many of my patients are referred to me by existing patients or other health care professionals?".

So I went about tabulating the data. I decided to review my records for the first six months of this year. Here are the results from January to June 2009;

New Patients referred from existing patients: 63%
New Patients referred from Healthcare professionals: 22%


Even I was a little surprised that the vast majority of new patients to my practice are referred by existing patients or other health care providers such as; family doctors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, naturopaths and even dentists!!!

Thanks again everyone!

As always, if you're in the COMMERCIAL DRIVE AREA OF EAST VANCOUVER, DR. DOMINIC CHAN DC IS NOT FAR AWAY!!

No comments: